Hi guys! just a quick update to let you know that I found my cameras battery charger!! yay!! I'm so thankful that I found it.
Now, mind you after I looked high and low and never found it I remembered that I had a small printer that prints 4x6's and that Andy got me a nice little carrying case for it-now if I were thinking I would have put two and two together knowing that I use the printer with my camera and I need the charger for my camera-I'm sure by this point even you figured it out!!
Yep-the charger was in the carrying case!! It is now plugged in, in the office at the house, and I will not unplug it!!
Hmmm, I guess that's all. Pictures will come soon!! Have a great day!
p.s. Andy has active duty Coast Guard drills all week
xoxoxo: lindsey
No comments:
Post a Comment